Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He's see's what is.. and what can be!

It really is amazing how God puts people in your life to help show you things.. How a little compassion can really break a person..
It is also incredible how a tragedy can change your perspective on the people around you and on God.. I have not been honest with God and if I can't be honest with Him then who can I be honest with? I mean- so yeah- being honest may not be saying things that are always right or the proper "church lingo" but if He's a real God and I am real person we can have a real relationship.. David said a lot of things that weren't right in his attempt to seek the heart of God.. but I think thats where we grow so much is when God uses our ignorance to remind us that His thoughts are so much higher than ours! He can make the worst thing in our lives turn out to be something that brings Him glory.. I am still waiting for this to happen..But.. He is there with us the whole way.. He wants to see us overcome and I believe He's rooting for him to win this!

No comments: